22 days, 3 hrs & 36 mins ago
12th May 2020 06:41
Lost Socks Awareness Day 2020
Fleek Club = You are Awesome!
5 months, 28 days & 17 hrs ago
4th Dec 2019 15:43
1. 5 basic info facts: (name/nickname, favorite color, hobbies, irl fun facts, etc.)Wolfe/Mary; Green; Professional Student; Love learning about old time living; Learning the Frugal lifestyle
2. What do you collect in Marapets?At the moment, everything! I am working on each area as I am able. But, if it has to do with getting an avie I don't have (such as having I think 501 banana items in my gallery), then I am all for it.
3. What are some of your goals in Marapets?To get as many transformations for WolfeHeart as possible, then change him to something bolimo when I am done (don't let his appearance fool you, he is a Bolimo by heart, lol)
4. Name a few of your favorite/ideal items in Marapets?Anything Fall related (which are a few); trees and flowers; Americana; Bolimos (or anything wolf)
5. Anything else you want to add in to help your Secret Grinch choose a better gift for you?I am not into the dark side of things (even though I know these items can help with wardrobe count, or other such counts).
(Note: Will add more as I think about it
7 months, 12 days & 4 hrs ago
21st Oct 2019 06:15
I have been seeing a wonderful pain management specialist at the VA for over 12 years. I refuse to take anything for the pain and seeing her twice a month has really helped (I started out twice a week).
Just learned that she has accepted a position with another VA in Hawaii. I am very happy for her, yet am heartbroken as she has been my pillar with the Veterans services for all these years. She has championed me through my PTSD, stood by me while I attended college and received several degrees, was my strength in time of sorrows at the death of family members.
Yet, if it were not for the Lord leading me to this wonderful lady, I would not have been able to come as far as I have. I thank God for the blessing He gave me in leading me to a healthier, and happier, life.